Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Meanwhile..

So..with great power, yaddayadda. We know..and we're working to live up to the expectations of the great responsibilities that I've taken on. Like saving the day..and vibing at an up tempo frequency when I'm around new and regularly seen civies..that's civilians for the herospeak impaired. Meanwhile keeping in mind that my wording totally affects the minds of generations. I feel that I've been doin a good job thus far..so let's begin

Keepin it brief today, lol or not. I wasn't even gonna drop anything for a while...really kinda just freestylin this on the keys, thought crossed my mind to keep you and them intrigued enuff to remember that the next big thing is gonna happen, and by that I mean the next installment on the approach.
Meanwhile, dealing with taking on the ego in different venues from the physical plane all the way to walking directly into the ego's comfort zone..the "stage" if u will.
Since ur such a good sport, what I can do for u is explain in so many words exactly what all of this is pretty much..
One side spidey, cause my word game is literally infuriating to some..and only because of the effect it could have on a mass of ppl, THIS IS FACT! There are unstable minds that just aren't able to comprehend fully..and some other unstable minds that have more access to destructive tools than I do..so id just be opening a bigger can of worms and being a bad guy if I went to attempt to inspire them. "its not censorship as much as its damage control" nobody wants a riot on their hands..why would I save a day I messed up in the first place? I rather just not mess up the day.
Other side Blacksuit..and I kno how long you've been rockin, so if u think back, then you'll recall a lot of blacksuit chat in aimaways. I Put the idea of the blacksuit away for a while because the whole testosterone thing was rly startin to ufck with me...realrap, had I continued with such little experience in that mindstate, then I would have ended up a baby father, or in some kind of wild ass melodrama with no control over what took place...now times have changed, and I can drop those thoughts here, and its not evil or bad or negative..its just being able to promote what I've learned in my meanwhiles.

We like to think we have privacy..but then like to say things like "6degrees of seperation" or "we're all connected whether we like it or not" so..really? Privacy? Get over yourself..realest facts say that at first we ain't even care about the flesh the way we do now..it was only after eve went and cheated and started this whole fucked up ass game of shallow and surface dwelling (yeaa I take it there) did we start getting this "self respect" and idea of needing ur own alone time..I'm half on both ideas. How can any of us really think we're alone when we know and somewhat understand the idea of the controlled flow of information?
I said all that to say..listen, y'all droppin all ur info on the social media sites, photos, and emotions, and ideals, and half naked bodies..and willingly doing it, passing ur information along to the infinite internet where nothing is ultimately deleted, but then u get mad if an adchoice is a lil 2 accurate..but then be pissed if it ain't..and blame ur technology, then beg for an advance on it..u either pick one side or the other. I digress tho..
So of course..there are some that only decide to display a small piece of their character, whether it be, what sign they are, or if they wana be the inspirational type, or the conspiracy theorist, or the good reverend passin along the word, or even some kinda "self and others" proclaimed genius creating their own lane with their own ideas based off of breaking the fourth wall and progressive character development..*smirk*
Since this is all connected..and I like privacy as much as the next human being, I themed my journey on the internet just for structural purposes..Spidey is an African Percussionist given the gift from God to be able to tap into the deepest parts of his internal infinite to creatively spread the word, via stageskills and in this case..strategically placing words and associating fun thoughts that can reach ones inner child, some dormant and locked away in the mind, and others open and ready for a new playmate. And that's IT! No need for news updates and complaining about current events, but a definite want for updates on new mary janes, and gwens, and felicias. And its all really inspired by friends that need that inspiration from someone else because they get in creative slumps at times..they turned to me, and because I'm the type of friend that I am..I suited up, put the mask on and said I'm gonna help my ppl get inspired again.
So now..fast forward, I ran out of ideas to speak on maintaining damage control, got the idea for the approach, and that's literally what ppl wana see anyway on social media websites...an approach, and a rejection, or acceptance..just some kind of interesting story that feels real but has no backlash on them whatsoever. With some ideas and tweeks it took hold..and of course with the help of your ideas kittyyyyy=p, its been able to evolve into probably the "coolest self help" section anybodies ever run into..
Hold on..%herekittykitty
Btw..as far as that inquisition goes, and all this "demonic" talk...plz pay attention to the word THEME, I mean..feel how u feel, but use ur common sense, the pursuit of knowledge is never ending. One day..I'm gonna be able to explain in better detail, til then...plz get over that, cause had that not popped up, then you'd be moving on this an entirely different way..I'll even do u one better, check and see when that "name" was given to that idea..and then if u ballsy enuff, then u would kno that the "idea" is a lot older than that name..meaning it was created by someone in this time..this generation, thus making it inaccurate, and nowhere near accepted. But we're gonna get into all of that by time for next approach..we'll talk soon
*swings off*

No comments:

Post a Comment